Frozen Skin

Chicas of a certain age that wear cosmetics experiencing the extreme weather of this week, if you looked in the mirror & thought what the heck is wrong with my foundation?! Then you analyzed your routine...serum...moisturizer...primer..foundation...powder...YES GUYS SOME OF DO THIS!!  Fret not, it is not your products or routine, but Mother Nature. I decided to concentrate on my eyes, slather the rest of my face in moisturizer (if you notice extra exfoliation, your skin is not molting just getting rid of that extra dead from the extra cold) then found some awesome Josie Maran Argon sticks and slathered them everywhere as well! Once the weather is back to "normal winter" you skin will slowly also return to normal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Divine Sparks

Feeling Drained

The River Otter Begins My Year!