Moving

Feeling mixed emotions flooding through me...part of me like we are kids going away to camp...At the same time like we are being released from the constraints of a walled in town where everything repeats like Groundhog Day, except the kids do get older very quickly...then again venturing out where our souls call us to go a bit unknown, yet quite safe, the beginning of our next chapter...and we stand at the precious door finding just the right keys to put into the lock, knowing it will fully open during the next month with anxious anticipation, ready to cross the threshold.

Thank you Angels for helping me to stay aware and mindful of my emotions and for assisting in the manifestation of our move.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Divine Sparks

Feeling Drained

The River Otter Begins My Year!